About The Trinity Football Foundation
Welcome parents and friends of Trinity High School Pioneer Football!
The Trinity Football Foundation is a non-profit organization whose goal is to fund additional resources for the team over and above what is provided by Trinity High School. The Foundation is made up of volunteer parents who meet monthly to plan our spending and fundraising activities. All player parents are welcome to attend our meetings.
Here are a just few examples of what the Foundation does for our players:
• Over the past two years, purchased 28 Riddell SpeedFlex helmets with state-of-the-art protection.
• Hosts a free barbeque following the Homecoming Day game at Gill Stadium. At that event, the Foundation feeds over 300 players, coaches, administrators and fans to celebrate our school, players and the great spirit and tradition of Trinity High School and its Football Program.
• Each year, provides every player with a new set of warm-up shirts and shorts.
• Pays for the annual subscription to HUDL, online team communication web site. HUDL allows coaches to upload playbooks for players to study, and game film for review. This software is not only beneficial to the coaching staff to instruct and improve our players, but also allows players to view game films remotely and create highlights to send to potential college recruiters.
• Upgrades to a “coach” bus when the team has to travel a significant distance to an away game, so the players can travel to and from the game in greater comfort.
The foundation conducts several fundraising activities during the year, including the Kickoff Dinner and Silent Auction, Sponsorship Campaign, basketball concessions, and sales of apparel.
We thank all the parents and sponsors that have supported us. We could not do it without you!
Trinity Pioneers Football
Join the Foundation
We are always looking for new members to help coordinate the activities of the Foundation! We meet monthly -- usually on a Monday or Tuesday evening.
Since the Foundation is made up of parents of players, we need an a regular influx of new members to replace parents of graduating Seniors.